Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !
Whitestar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screenshot and a update

4 posters

Go down

Screenshot and a update Empty Screenshot and a update

Post by Majiinfreddy Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi,

Thought I'd do a little post about the game and the guild in general, as well as some ideas for events in the coming months.

We have finally started rebuilding our little community a bit I would say, and the member list is growing for our guild.
It's really nice to see everyone having fun again, even though we're missing some people still.
Even Wendy wants to join us now! Sadly, the universe doesn't want her too.. ;(
We have gotten two of Lodens - Brodens.. And Yima's brother as well, which is a nice addition to our guild.

The guild has gotten a lot of points in the past week and we're starting to get the most vital upgrades.
The bank is ready to be used, so feel free to throw in stuff or money - or even take some stuff (I gotz food for 'ya!).
We made a new rank called "Veteran" , which is basically all our Core members, like , Amuatama, Loden, Paul, Peter, Nolt, etc etc etc.
All who are ranked as such can invite people to the guild, play with the bank etc.
Other members will be "members" and can't withdraw stuff from the bank, as of now.
Me and Tsuk will be co-leading the guild for now, but since there aren't that many members and we are still just enjoying the game at a lower level then before, we don't really
see the need for officers, or us doing anything special.
Chakra is already updating the forum with all the news etc he can find, so he got that covered ! Very Happy

I don't want to discuss the future in GW2 just yet, cause I want us to take a more of a casual approach and see where it all leads us.
We always welcome new additions to the guild, but as of now, just family and friends - I would say.

By Sunday afternoon we will have the new emblem on our armors and in that regard, we should do a new screenshot with every member.
I don't know when everyone has time, but if you could log on GW2 around 15.00 CET on Sunday, we could try doing a screenie.
Based on the feedback from you we can decide if we should move it to another day.

Further on I want us to try and gather up some more, maybe do some PvP (World vs World) and maybe some gathering runs with those awesome guild banners.
This way we can try and gear up each other when we reach the higher levels.

As another little commercial for myself, this weekend me and Nolt are gonna have ourself a good old-fashioned LAN party, playing Gw2!
We will be streaming with a webcam for the first time! (No, Tsuk). And I invite everyone to watch \ tweet it (I will personally tweet it later) , or join us in a skype chat Very Happy
Good old fun!

Screenshot and a update Stream10

Hmm.. I think that was it for now! Also Paul is yelling out about some dungeon run! GOTTA GO!

-Majiinfreddy

Last edited by Majiinfreddy on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Majiinfreddy
Majiinfreddy

Back to top Go down

Screenshot and a update Empty Re: Screenshot and a update

Post by Orson- Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:51 pm

cheers man, havent been in any form of lan for years!
Also if people are wondering who Kodrahs is, hes a close friend of mine & freddy.
Really chill guy that likes doing dungeons so dont be shy to invite him.
Orson-
Orson-

Back to top Go down

Post by itslifejim Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Yes wanna meet up with some Guildies.
itslifejim
itslifejim

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:13 am

Was hoping to get the game for this weekend. But there is no way I can get it. :/ Even when I try very hard.

So have fun everyone!
Elloa
Elloa
Admin

https://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orson- Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:24 am

aw damn that sucks.
Hope you find a copy soon!
Orson-
Orson-

Back to top Go down

Post by itslifejim Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 pm

itslifejim
itslifejim

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Will be there. With my Norn. She will kick your ass. For glory.
Elloa
Elloa
Admin

https://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down