Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !
Whitestar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NA TERA got a tweak on their PVP system

3 posters

Whitestar :: Games :: Tera :: Memories

Go down

NA TERA got a tweak on their PVP system Empty NA TERA got a tweak on their PVP system

Post by Castiel Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:19 am

We've added more PvP rules with this update—it's now uncool to kill players 6+ levels lower than you. These players will now receive the red name of shame and their punishment will be left up to the community.

You will now earn Infamy Points for killing lower-level players—60 points for players 6-10 levels lower than you; 120 points for players 11 or more levels lower than you.
If you have even one Infamy Point, you will be labeled an outlaw.
We won't penalize you for being an outlaw (having Infamy Points), but the community may retaliate as it sees fit.
Infamy Points will diminish at a rate of one every five minutes. You can also work them down one at a time by killing monsters equal to your level or higher.

Seems nice, and it will allow police guilds to hunt the infamous ones ^_^

Not sure we are getting this though. I am still wondering if NA and EU will have different patchs and rules.
Castiel
Castiel

Back to top Go down

NA TERA got a tweak on their PVP system Empty Re: NA TERA got a tweak on their PVP system

Post by Elloa Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:10 am

I think we should have it too. I mean : we knew that they would heavily test the PVP system during the beta, as this is the major difference with Korea. And it's a system that need testing, not only in "how it work technicaly", ir there is bug and such, but also and mainly " how do people react to it".

So I guess we willhave different model along those week end that might be twiked, and we will see what we will got in the end.

SOOO we need to try it. We have not tried a GvsG war. We should try that too :p
Elloa
Elloa
Admin

https://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

NA TERA got a tweak on their PVP system Empty Re: NA TERA got a tweak on their PVP system

Post by Acharial Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:52 am

We could try GvG against SF ^^

I personally don't like the new changes to the system but It's better than the first set of rules they had. At least you don't get a penalty with this system.
Acharial
Acharial

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down