Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !
Whitestar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitestar Future in Tera

+18
Abigaeil
Rhashazi
Tsukuyomi
Thremero
Duran
Yima
Mojo
Bolic
itslifejim
Chakra
Sidori
Kat
Acharial
A.O.D
SirOwe (Petter)
Luivatra
amuatama
Elloa
22 posters

Whitestar :: Games :: Tera :: Memories

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whitestar Future in Tera - Page 2 Empty Re: Whitestar Future in Tera

Post by Thremero Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:13 pm

To answer the few players who question us and call us naive for hoping to find more PvP. We didn't only leave because of the PvP as the PvP was really just a minor part. I don't want to go into defensive because you're entitled to your opinion but please do also keep in mind that you don't have most of the information about the why we left, and we wish to keep it that way simply because we don't want to stir up old discussions and trouble.

Thremero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukuyomi Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Okay...
First of all, i wanna say sorry. My activity has dropped from "abysmal" to "complete non-existence". This is mostly because 1) my job takes a lot of my time, and a lot of that time is spent at the computer (playing computer games even), so when i get home, i tend to do non-computer related stuff. And 2), sadly, TERA has not been as fun as i had hoped it would be. I seriously dislike the way the world PvP works, and the leveling is a drudgy chore at best. All in all, it does not interest me enough to make me spend the few hours i have at home at it. Sorry.
There, got the OT rant out of the way, thanks for listening. :)

Now then;
I don't really feel like i have a say in this, since i have pretty much abandoned the TERA guild already. And my activity there is not about to get any better, so i will not (start to) help out, regardless of the outcome.
If i had to cast a vote, i would say to disband the TERA Whitestar guild. TERA is not really made to be played with small guilds, and as has been noticed, it makes things like PvP and keeping vanarch stuff open problematic. So instead of transmuting the guild to something unrecognizable, end it, and maybe those who still play can join the same bigger guild and actually be able to do stuff.

Love you all. <3
~Tsuk
Tsukuyomi
Tsukuyomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhashazi Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:41 pm

Sigh, leave for a day....

I heard about this incident yesterday which set this whole thing off... and well, I understand guys very well. I managed to convince Peter last time to stay, stepped up and tried to solve the situation. We proposed to change few things but apparently it was not enough - that's because not everyone is caring that much / love the game as much as we do. A great example is the crafters topic. Very few answered, gave suggestions, most didn't give a fuck about it and some didn't even read it. Even my patience has boundaries.
I know all this hurts Wendy the most (again), since she gave her heart for Whitestar... but even her shouts were left unanswered at some point (for example, asking for help with the newspaper).

I will probably leave the Tera guild aswell now (when I'll get back). With a serious wound like this, with three core members leaving, with GM among them, Whitestar won't be the same anymore and I vote for disbanding the guild awell, to preserve the awesome image we have created.

As for some of you above - it may really look unfair/strange etc. but as you mentioned - you are not familiar with all the details Smile.
And Tsuk, even though you are 'completely non-existant' ingame, your opinion was really accurate Wink.
Rhashazi
Rhashazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigaeil Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:17 am

I will be lapidary.... if some ppl wants to leave WS, it's their businness, but WHY wants to break guild ppl, which want to stay in WS? Some of you don't play in TERA right now, others wants to leave guild, but some wants to stay here, why do you want to take us 'home'? Are you important becouse you 'create' WS with Wendy? So why you flee instead of repair it?

EDIT: I concluded that new members are destroy this guild so I left WS. GL guys and girls, see you soon, I hope
Abigaeil
Abigaeil

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:36 am

Well, considering the situation...
Considering the answers....
Considering the people already leaving...

At some point, specially after Yima's answer, I really wanted to continue. Because I know it's possible and we have the potential to continue at our pace, even without Peter, Thremero, and Orson. But IF in addition Michal, Karnee, and Abi leave...well...

I'm sorry for those that wanted to continue, but I'm taking Tera/Whitestar hollidays. This had really be way too painful for me, and I've heard enough for a decade.

The guild should not be disbanded though, to preserve the name, and to not have some moron stealing it. I'll ask Peter to give the lead wednesday to one of my alt. My subscription run out Thursday, and I think I'll simply not resub until I'm back from Norway (1th august).

I'll close the Tera group, and the Tera forum once this is done.

I apologies once more to all new members that just joined : Darsk, Bolic, Wloff, and Mojo ...and all others aswel of course.
We have gotten acquainted however, it has be nice to meet you. Take care everyone.

Tera forums and Tera groups will be closed in the next few days.

Elloa
Elloa
Admin

https://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Duran Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:52 am

.... cancel my sub. Been great to play with all of you. had the best time in a long while in mmo:s even if it only lasted a while.
think this is going to hit the samael server really hard. Since it feelt like whitestar would be the last brick to fall.

https://forum.tera-europe.com/showthread.php?t=113884

Good luck to you all and have a great time.
Duran over and out.

Duran

Back to top Go down

Post by A.O.D Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:27 am

Take care Duran you are both a great Player and Tank. Hope to play with you again in the future or another game!

A.O.D
A.O.D

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakina Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:15 pm

If i may put a word in, this sounds just exactly like What happend to Whitestar in WoW.

Wendy my dearest. Im sorry to give you the hard truth but i think you need a major break from responsibility, even tho your great at it, but all these projects you tire yourself out. And ofc its awesome you have help from others who also put a lot of work in it, but enough is enough dont you think?

Wardens, Whitestar, Whitestar again, Tera. In the end they are left as halfrunned cause noone wants to take up the responsibility after you, when you loose the energy. I have never experienced such a dedicated organizer as yourself. but in my opinion you should take a break from it and just go by someone elses rules for a while and just be at someones side giving them advices instead of being the one who takes them.

Whitestar is so much more than a guild nowadays its a gamingcommunity so you got what you wanted am i right? I know you said in WoW that you wanted Whitestar to be so much more than just a name of a guild. and now you have that. You have members on this forum from a lot of games who follows Whitestar.

Take a break, play what you feel you want to play. heck come back to WoW for a breather. Just try to have some fun for a change instead of just having your head filled with rules and regulations.
Alakina
Alakina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darsk Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Alakina , advice is something everyone should indeed be open for. altough and correct me if i am wrong i dont think your post was ill mend , on the contrary. Still this is not what happend.
Wendy did just fine, i never heard her complain once. So again this is not the problem. There where many problems, some left unsaid so the wound would not be reopened again and i appreciate this aswell . Truth is due to one problem too much . Core members and our guild leader left . Wich is a major artery cut in whitestar guild . Its only after this happend that elloa wanted to take up for the guild and tera community . It took courage of her to admit she needed help in leading . That is all that was said. Again the problem is not elloa but a question if the guild should continue to survive or quit existing.

As for me i was never a follower and i allways took the innitiative first. Its the way i was born. personally i seek a guild that sticks together , put effort into community and do things together . that is worth fighting for .
Loyalty , mutual respect and honour in the way u play. Call it naive but it worked with ups and downs for past 15 years of gaming so ill keep sticking to that principle. Altough the game is P2P and everyone should get the most out of the game i will not seek another guild that focus on end content only.But where guildmembers are there first priority. Lets hope this server is not death yet and those still exist.
Thank u white star even if i am only a trial member it was an honour to meet u all.

As u see i am not a grammar / speller university degree player lol (frankly i dont care and i invite anyone , anytime to lead this conversation in dutch or french).

Ill finish with a huge hug just because i can and i do like hugs! Stay safe Whitestarians!

Darsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakina Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Well its not like i care much about what you had in Tera.

But this story is repeating itself when it comes down to lack of energy so i gave my word of opinion..i never mentioned anywhere in my post that Wendy was the problem, i would never think that! And i know she knows that too. But i rly believe she needs a break from leading a guild, she has been on it since the day i met her several years ago together with different people, i have absolute faith in her, but everynow and then a break is good for the soul, get the energy back and see things from a different point of view where she is allowing herself to be led by others than just herself and her core crewmembers.

Last edited by Alakina on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alakina
Alakina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darsk Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Exactly my point...

Darsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Feline Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:03 pm

First of all I'm really sorry to hear about all of this and that I couldnt be there to support the great people I've met so far.

I think it is best for whitestar not to vanish, but to just be a casual hangout place for us all so the people who still play Tera can stay in touch with eachother. I will continue to play tera, I will not give up on the game no matter what. I for one do think theres enough to do and that people (in general) are being to spoiled and that they are to lazy to make things fun.
You can organise your own events, do GvG, practise with Duels, go PK, go hunting the bounty!, go pk with a group, do deathmatches, lvl alts, instances, and dailies. I just really hope that people will come back once the patches are here.

I'm really sad to see this happen, I do want to thank everyone for making me feel at home. I haven't felt so good in years, while gaming and it breaks my heart to see that whitestar is falling apart. (in tera)

I do think that it's time for you Wendy to think about yourself, and take some rest. And right now I just want to give you a big hug and some sushi to nomnom (as im still in japan)

I don't really know what else to say, but I hope i'll get to stay in touch with most of you.

Thank you everyone,

Feline

Back to top Go down

Post by itslifejim Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:42 pm

Feline wrote:I haven't felt so good in years, while gaming and it breaks my heart to see that whitestar is falling apart. (in tera)

I agree, I had so much fun with Whitestar in these past 2 months and its so sad to see this happening. I still like and enjoy the game alot, I will still have fun with game, but nowhere near as much fun as these few short months in Whitestar.
itslifejim
itslifejim

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakina Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:34 pm

hey now, look at me, wendy and frik together with the other close friends from the original Whitestar in Wow still hangs around this forum ^^..If you get to know eachother through a community it means you will always have friends to say hello too. it doesnt matter what game you or they play hruuurgh.

God damn ice burn still hangs around -.-
Alakina
Alakina

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiaria Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:48 pm

But you left our amazing skype chat, Jo! You need to come back Razz
Naiaria
Naiaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakina Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:14 pm

mhmmm yeah stupid me, altho i didnt see myself hanging out there alot since i talk to robin over videocall alot xD, ill rejoin later on i promise i promise =P
Alakina
Alakina

Back to top Go down

Post by Feline Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:14 am

Haha aye we can still hangout in other games and chats, but I just love TERA and I really had hoped that whitestar would last there. I dont see myself going back to WoW or SWTOR or any other game. Tera has stole my heart. I love you

Feline

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiaria Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:52 am

You can still hang out in the skype channel and chat with Robin! Razz
Naiaria
Naiaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down