Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !
Whitestar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My version of the Magus : Elem/Shotgun Strike builds - Questing and Dungeon build

Go down

My version of the Magus : Elem/Shotgun Strike builds - Questing and Dungeon build Empty My version of the Magus : Elem/Shotgun Strike builds - Questing and Dungeon build

Post by Elloa Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Heya!

After testing I've improved my Elemental/Shotgun strike build. You will find a build for questing, based on Penetration - Hindered synergy which is convenient for questing. The Dungeon build rely on heavy crits.

Questing - Hindered Strike

TSW Desc Builder : Elloa's Hindered Strike 2

My choice of passives : I wanted to take advantage of the hindered - penetration synergy. Beanbag Round increase the penetration on hindered targets, while Pinned Down hinder penetrated targets. Strike Force increase the penetration of all strike abilities. The other passives increase the damage of my active skills.

• Live Wire
  • Elemental Precision
  • Violent Strikes
  • Beanbag Round
  • Pinned Down
  • Strike Force
  • Highly Strung

My choices of spell :All my active skills but one are Elemental and beneficiate from Elemental Precision. All my active skills but my AOE are strikes and beneficiate from Violent Strikes

• Ignition (strike) : I use this to build my ressources
  • Tor Hammer (strike) : Elemental Finisher (trigger Highly Strung)
  • Ragging Bullet : Shotgun Finisher
  • Flamme Strike (strike): I use this when Tor Hammer is on CD to consume completely my Elemental resource (trigger Highly Strung)
  • Cold Wave: I use this to immobilise/hinder mobs. It's a bit situational, but use it a lot anyway
  • Whiteout:This AOE is very devastating (elite ability)
  • Turn the Table : self heal.

Rotation
  • Ignition x5 (build ressource)
  • Thor Hammer (trigger Highly Strung)
  • Ragging Bullet
  • Ignition x4
  • Flame Strike x2 (trigger Highly Strung)
  • Ragging Bullet

etc....

Dungeon Strike build

TSW Desc Builder: Elloa's Strike Dungeon

My choice of passives : Passives are chosen to increase damage, and trigger additional attack or crits. Two passives improve the group critical chance and damage.

• Live Wire
  • Elemental Precision
  • Violent Strikes
  • Social Dynamo
  • Elemental Force
  • Final Fuse
  • Highly Strung

My choices of spell :All my active skills but one are Elemental and beneficiate from Elemental Precision. All my active skills but my AOE are strikes and beneficiate from Violent Strikes

• Ignition (strike) : I use this to build my ressources
  • Tor Hammer (strike) : Elemental Finisher (trigger Highly Strung)
  • Ragging Bullet : Shotgun Finisher
  • Flamme Strike (strike): I use this when Tor Hammer is on CD to consume completely my Elemental resource (trigger Highly Strung)
  • Cold Wave: I use this to immobilise/hinder mobs. It's a bit situational, but can be useful when a add run free.
  • Short Fuse:Improve the group damage
  • Do or Die : Improve self damage.

Rotation
  • Ignition x5 (build ressource)
  • Short Fuse, Do or Die
  • Thor Hammer (50% more damage - trigger Highly Strung)
  • Ragging Bullet (60% more damage)
  • Ignition x4
  • Flame Strike x2 (trigger Highly Strung)
  • Ragging Bullet

etc....

Elloa
Elloa
Admin

https://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down