Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !
Whitestar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some work for Johanna - avatar and signature demand

4 posters

Go down

Some work for Johanna - avatar and signature demand Empty Some work for Johanna - avatar and signature demand

Post by Elloa Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Please Johanna dear, can you make a little work for me and Fredrik with those picture and make an avatar and a signature ?

Me, as avatar I just would like the face of the first picture with my name "Elzbeth"

And for Fredrik, the face of the right girl on the second picture.

For the signature, I'm not sure yet... would maybe cool to have their 2 faces (image 2) mixed with a nice screenshot of what they have become....mmh need to think about it.

Can you do that without break your head and take to much time for us ? Cause I really do not want to annoy you.

Some work for Johanna - avatar and signature demand Earina11

Some work for Johanna - avatar and signature demand Elzbet11
Elloa
Elloa
Admin

https://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Some work for Johanna - avatar and signature demand Empty Re: Some work for Johanna - avatar and signature demand

Post by Alakina Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:22 am

ohh this is no trouble at all Very Happy would be a fun challenge ^^ i will start right away

is there a thypical font u want for the name or should i just go for what i think looks the best and a bit older typewriting.
Alakina
Alakina

Back to top Go down

Some work for Johanna - avatar and signature demand Empty Re: Some work for Johanna - avatar and signature demand

Post by Elloa Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:43 am

I trust you !! Smile
Elloa
Elloa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakina Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:37 am

The avatars is finished Smile so if u want them just write me on msn or something ^^
Alakina
Alakina

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:58 am

Ooh yes please, I want them... but I'm at my work, so I'm not sure I can accept any file from here. I'll try though ! Very Happy Super impatient to see it ! Smile
Elloa
Elloa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakina Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:10 pm

Some work for Johanna - avatar and signature demand 30786850
Some work for Johanna - avatar and signature demand 30786851
Alakina
Alakina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidori Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:14 pm

Ooh, it's fantastic! Thanks a lot for this, it's exactly what I was hoping for it to be! \o/ Awesome!
Sidori
Sidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakina Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:21 pm

absolutely no problem Smile its very fun to do and im glad u both liked it Smile
Alakina
Alakina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakina Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:56 pm

I let you decide for yourself if you want text or not and what color u want the text to be in. also tell me if you want me to change anything Smile

here is what ive got.
Without text
Some work for Johanna - avatar and signature demand 30787556

With text
Some work for Johanna - avatar and signature demand 30787557
Alakina
Alakina

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Woa !!!!!!!!!!! Super awsome Jo !!! Very Happy
Elloa
Elloa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakina Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:37 pm

thanks wendy Very Happy
Alakina
Alakina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidori Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:19 pm

Ooh, this is really nice!! Thanks a lot, I always wanted a cool custom signature and avatar like this! \o/
Sidori
Sidori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Why can't I see your pictures? Thay are just black for me...
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:30 pm

It's a old thread, that may be the reason. I'm not sure to still have those document saved on my computer unformtunately as I formated it since then Sad
Elloa
Elloa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Ahh oki. Would have been nice to see previous projects Razz
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakina Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:18 pm

No its basicly that the site had some troubles and needs to restore all the pictures uploaded. and i cant seem to find them somewhere
so maybe wendy has them somewhere on her computor?

Alakina
Alakina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down