Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !
Whitestar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yarrrr. Here you can see my final exam thingie (a chair) and some other stuff I do in school.

3 posters

Go down

Yarrrr. Here you can see my final exam thingie (a chair) and some other stuff I do in school. Empty Re: Yarrrr. Here you can see my final exam thingie (a chair) and some other stuff I do in school.

Post by Elloa Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Good job Tuukka! Can't wait to see the final result!!
Elloa
Elloa
Admin

https://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Yarrrr. Here you can see my final exam thingie (a chair) and some other stuff I do in school. Empty Re: Yarrrr. Here you can see my final exam thingie (a chair) and some other stuff I do in school.

Post by Aliny Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Still lots to do, sadly I have to do loads of other stuff at the same time. We get these partners for the last part. They are supposed to ask questions and kinda question our decisions during the project. I got this girl from first grade as my partner and she's bombing me with questions. Also, seems like I'm the only one with camera in school. SO I have to run around taking pics for everybody. Oh well, most of my class are still drawing their finals so, I'd say im set kinda good now Smile
Aliny
Aliny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukuyomi Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:28 pm

What kind of school is it you are going to? Being an IT nerd myself, doing stuff like that in school seems kinda out there to me. Razz
Tsukuyomi
Tsukuyomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliny Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:20 pm

School of arts and crafts. Metal artisan. So basicly I design stuff and then make it happen Smile I used to be really into blacksmithing and such. But can't really make up living with that. So, now I do this kind of things. It's actually very interesting. I have a friend in school and I makes all kinds of cool stuffs with him. It's awesome. This chair I'm making is my own design and it will be my last official work for the school after I'm done with this, I have months to do my own things there. Which is really awesome.
Aliny
Aliny

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliny Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Yeah, more broken links, Seems like I have to do it all again.
Aliny
Aliny

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliny Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Yarrrr. Here you can see my final exam thingie (a chair) and some other stuff I do in school. Minjarunko

Yarrrr. Here you can see my final exam thingie (a chair) and some other stuff I do in school. Liitostuoli

Yarrrr. Here you can see my final exam thingie (a chair) and some other stuff I do in school. Kokorunko

Yarrrr. Here you can see my final exam thingie (a chair) and some other stuff I do in school. Rahisivu

Yarrrr. Here you can see my final exam thingie (a chair) and some other stuff I do in school. Korutlopullinen

Yarrrr. Here you can see my final exam thingie (a chair) and some other stuff I do in school. Cane

There is at least some of the pics back Smile
Aliny
Aliny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down