Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !
Whitestar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

other Games Thread!

+6
Graabein
Geir H
Aliny
Sidori
Dimitri
Alakina
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

other Games Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: other Games Thread!

Post by Elloa Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Could you let us know how's the game from the point of view of interesting game mechanics? I heard the skill customisation opportunities are quite high here.....

RIFT

You have 3 race in each faction, so 6 races and 4 "calling". A calling is a generic class. You have : warrior, cleric, rogue, mage. Each calling have 8 souls.
For example mage have : necromancer, warlock, dominator, archeon, stormcaller, elementalist, pyromancer and chloromancer.
Cleric have : inquisitor, shaman, druid, justiciar, sentinel, warden, purifier, cabalist.

You have to pick up three soul, and make up your spec with the three talent three. You have very much a lot of possibilities here. You realy can create your own spec. Each talent tree will give you spells acording to the number of talent point you spent in that tree, plus the talents themselves.

For example for my cleric, i choose sentinel/shaman/justiciar to build her a tank spec. I don't spent point in sentinel, but i just get a insta heal which is interesting.

I really like this system cause you can really find a class wich fit you. Sometimes you can tell yourself : aah but this calling sucks ... I don't like this. But Then, you gather all other soul and you can change as much as you like. You may discover that you would prefer that combination.

Each calling have tanking, healing, DPS melee or ranged and utility soul (mage have no tanking soul though and warrior no healing soul)

The interface is almost same as WOW. there is also some other stuff you have in WOW, such as quest tracker, auction house, battleground, achievements.

What's different it's the atmosphere that I find really great and the Rifts. The Rifts are world event happening all the time. Some or a lot of Rift open in your area. If Rift are not sealed, the spawn agressive patrols which kill NPC. Sometimes you can find your quest givers NPC completly ganked by the Rift and you are forced if you want to continue your quest to gather with a group and seal the Rift. This make the game very exiting.
Elloa
Elloa
Admin

https://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

other Games Thread! - Page 2 Empty blebleblenlele

Post by Alakina Thu May 12, 2011 11:01 am

since trhe other games thread with lots of different games doesnt exist anymore ive decided to post some pictures of my new game in here instead.

My Kindred Vampire Alakina
other Games Thread! - Page 2 2011-011

In party in my first Dungeon called Fort Rotulor, was very fun ^^ and my companion is ofc with me, my fighting pet the Sheepram Savian!
other Games Thread! - Page 2 2011-012

My Bard Dimra
other Games Thread! - Page 2 2011-013
Alakina
Alakina

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Thu May 12, 2011 12:03 pm

It look nice, can you maybe open a new thread about this game and tell us why it's fun and what you do like in it?
Elloa
Elloa
Admin

https://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2