Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !
Whitestar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religion/Spirituality discussion - Open mind and respectful

+5
Majiinfreddy
Luivatra
RosehPerson
Elloa
amuatama
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Religion/Spirituality discussion - Open mind and respectful - Page 2 Empty Re: Religion/Spirituality discussion - Open mind and respectful

Post by Elloa Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:27 pm

While I was trying to see if masturbation was really encouraged in tantrism (this amazed me a bit, cause in the tibetan book of medicine masturbation is discouraged, as wasting energies, while making love is encouraged, specially when you are sick it's prescribed as a medicine), and I fall on that forum..I find it fun (it's safe btw)
Elloa
Elloa
Admin

https://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Religion/Spirituality discussion - Open mind and respectful - Page 2 Empty Re: Religion/Spirituality discussion - Open mind and respectful

Post by Acharial Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Elloa wrote:While I was trying to see if masturbation was really encouraged in tantrism (this amazed me a bit, cause in the tibetan book of medicine masturbation is discouraged, as wasting energies, while making love is encouraged, specially when you are sick it's prescribed as a medicine), and I fall on that forum..I find it fun (it's safe btw)

Was a bad writing of me. I meant that in general sex and masturbation is used for energy. Tantrism encourage rituals between two partners where wiccan paganism also encourages that and masturbation rituals. Smile
Acharial
Acharial

Back to top Go down

Post by RosehPerson Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:00 pm

My this is quite an interesting discussion we have going? Haha. I enjoy reading all of these views! It's amazing that there are so many!
RosehPerson
RosehPerson

Back to top Go down

Post by SirOwe (Petter) Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:09 pm

I agree with all of you in many ways and still I don't. I believe thar everything is a bit too perfect to be just a coinsident. I still belive that we are not alone in the universe. There had to be life more then here.
I watched a documentary the othet day called the mystery of the bible. It gave direct links to other worshippers and that probably many christians whete polyatheists and not monostheists. That we actually prayed to several gods for different occasions. Ex Baal, he is also named in the bible several times. Also the name of god is also named in the hebreic, or how you spell it, as different. Ge goes by the name of El in many ways och Jhave, I think its spelled like that. The show linked many things about the older ways and christianity. And eveb that god were a man and had a wife. Don't remember her name but her name is in the bible of hebreic. Wich is the original language if im not wrong.
So for me that means that we have changed the bible for our own purposes, fex women being oppressed and even took away the other gods.
I find religions interesting. And no one is right or wrong since you have the right in beliving in what you want. I also believes in what is said in the movie Merlin. If people believes in something it gets real. And if people stops believs the gods powers grow weaker and stop exists. Our society today are build of several believes. Weekdays, months, the holidays, many of our holidays are a blend of severL believs. Well i have to fet back to work. See you all
Great hugs all around, spread the loce people Smile
SirOwe (Petter)
SirOwe (Petter)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2