Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Whitestar
Welcome on Whitestar forums !
Whitestar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcadian Bandits guild - Project

3 posters

Whitestar :: Games :: Tera :: Memories

Go down

Arcadian Bandits guild - Project Empty Arcadian Bandits guild - Project

Post by Elloa Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:47 pm

This is the idea I was talking about earlier. What do you think about it!?

To bring back some life to the server, welcome properly new players, and enjoy some low level PVP action in fair and fun conditions, we present you today :

Arcadian Bandits (name up to change) – Low lvl PK guild

AB is a guild created by the Samael community and gathering alts (lvl 11-25) from several guilds. The only purpose of this guild is to bring some wild PVP action for low level.
PVP is really fun when it’s relatively fair and equal. When a player stand no chance to escape, survive or revenge, it’s not fun anymore : it’s called griefing. This is not the purpose of AB.

The guild will be organised arround events evening that might (or not) be announced on the forum, to allow Arcadian players to organise their defence or counter defensive. Or free PK solo or in small team.

The guild will not have any forum, nor any heavy organisation. Everything will be organised on those forums and will be entierly public. The Guild and project will be managed and organised by several trustable players from participating guild and designed as 'Staff'
Access to some voice program might be added in future.

Guild ranks

Guild rank assign a zone of actions for members according to their level.

• Staff : officer rank
  • Lumbertown : lvl 11-16 (Fey Forest area)
  • Cresentia : lvl 17 – 21 (Cresentia area and Valley of Titans)
  • Celestial : lvl 22-25 (Celestials Hills
)

Past lvl 25, the player will be removed from the guild.

Guild Rules

• Anyone between lvl 11-25 is welcome. The condition is to give (and add in guild notes) their Main character name and Main character guild.
    Example : Elloan Elloa-Whitestar

• Keep a respectuous behaviour towards other players – even while killing them. Beeing offensive, insulting, depleasant isn’t the kind of behaviour wished in the guild.
    Insult in « roleplay » is accepted.
    This to be sure to make the difference between the player behind his computer – who is a human like you and me and deserve respect – and the character that he plays which will be a victim of Arcadian Bandits.
    Example : « Nub l2play, QQ more asshole » isn’t accepted « I hate Popori, their fur stink ! Die ! » is accepted.

• Kill players of your level range, in your zone. You are obviously allowed to go hunt higher lvl than you. But not hunting lower lvl.

• Killing in group in allowed, even if the fight isn’t fair. The player killed can gather friends to revenge.

• Killing several times a player is allowed.

Elloa
Elloa
Admin

https://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Arcadian Bandits guild - Project Empty Re: Arcadian Bandits guild - Project

Post by Chakra Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Sounds like a fun initiative. I would say, Go for it!

I guess with 'not hunting lower level' you mean lower than your range, but L25 killing L22 is ok.
Chakra
Chakra

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Chakra wrote:Sounds like a fun initiative. I would say, Go for it!

I guess with 'not hunting lower level' you mean lower than your range, but L25 killing L22 is ok.

Yeah which is why there is this system of ranking it give you a hint in the zone where you are "allowed" to hunt. Of course you can go in other zones aswell, but you need to avoid killing low lvl players. I think with this system you can't get infamy.
It also allow that guild to be flexible and allow everyone, including players that end by wanting to level their alt.
Elloa
Elloa
Admin

https://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Feline Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Ohhhh, love this! Totally want to join with my alts!

Feline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down